Wed, Jan 06|
MTFI Regional Training Center
DSC- DRAW, SHOOT, CLEAR for Women - PART 1
DSC is a 4-Hour Training Course for women who have completed the Basic Pistol Course and want to take the next step in Firearms Training! Ladies Only
Time & Location
Jan 06, 2021, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
MTFI Regional Training Center, 112 W Farm Rd, Three Forks, MT 59752, USA
About the Course
DSC training sessions for women are offered to our students that have completed the Gals and Guns 1.0 (or if you took the mixed CWP class or any other previous G&G class or basic pistol shooting class). This class is highly recommended as the next step in your handgun training. It is a 4-hour class. You will spend most of the time on the RANGE and limited time in the classroom.
We will cover all aspects of the “Draw” from a holster. Therefore, a holster is required for this class. Please be sure to have a holster that can be worn outside the waistband on your strong side, preferable KYDEX material fitted securely with a good belt or a very secure clip that does not allow the holster to become loose from your waistband.
Requirements and what to bring:
- Round count: 200 rounds factory ammo. Please do not bring hand loads to the class.
- Completion of a previous Basic Pistol Course
- Semi-Auto handgun with three magazines and a mag holder, (If using revolver, you must have at least 3 speed loaders and carriers for them)
- Training holster on strong side (preferably Kydex with a sturdy, proper fitting belt),
- Eye protection & ear protection
- Ball cap (especially for sun and flying brass)
- Hydration and snacks
- Sun block
- Dress in layers for appropriate weather and include an open jacket or vest for training purposes
DSC - Draw Shoot Clear Class