Sat, Apr 29|
Handgun Safety Course (Co-Ed) (1)
Our class has been approved by Montana State as a certified firearms safety course.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Three Forks, 112 W Farm Rd, Three Forks, MT 59752, USA
About the Course
This course is great for those whith little to no experience with handguns.
Topics covered will range from:
- picking the best handgun and accessories for you and your particular needs
- handgun safety with revolvers and semiautomatic handguns
- nomenclature and operation
- handgun malfunctions and clearing methods
- understanding types of ammunition and how they function or malfunction
- fundamentals of shooting
- sight alignment and sight picture
- how to effectively stop a threat
- cleaning and maintenence
There will be a live fire range qualification one-on-one with an instructor. Those who take the class will qualify to apply for their Montana State Concealed Weapons Permit if desired.
Handgun Safety Course