Room Clearance, Close Quarters Battle & Handgun Retention/Disarm Course
Time & Location
About the Course
This course has ben designed to teach the students how to: clear and search rooms within their homes and business using proper lighting and handgun techniques, maintaining control over persons located within their home or business, understanding the transfer of kinetic energy, defense techniques, natural onboard self-defense tools, finger locks, wrist grabs, wrist locks and releases, defensive kicks, employ defensive tactics techniques which inflict transitory and muscle dysfunction, learn to retain control of your handgun and learn to disarm a threat from the forward and rear positions using the “Strip Method."
What to Bring:
- A training dummy handgun and holster. No loaded handguns, ammunition or knives.
- If you do not have a dummy training handgun we have many in stock for you use or you can purchase chamber indicators for your handgun from MTFI for $3.
- You must have a sturdy belt with which to secure a holster.
- Handheld or onboard handgun light.
- Please dress modestly, as there will be physical contact and “hands-on training” with other students and instructors; both male and female.
- Please do not wear watches, rings, earrings, body piercings or jewelry.
- No halter tops or sports bras.
- Loose-fitting comfortable jeans, sweat pants, yoga pants or other knee length pants will work the best. There will be lots of stretching and bending exercises done throughout the day.
- Please wear athletic type shoes only. No boots, bare feet, flip-flops, sandals or Birkenstock type shoes.
- Disarm/Retention Course$160$1600$0